Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Kingston, ON

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C43°F

Wind:
S 25
gust 37 km/h
S 16
gust 23 mph
More details
Temperature:
6.0°C
42.8° F
Pressure:
101.9 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
-1.4°C
29.5°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
59%
Date:
5:00 PM EST Monday 5 December 2022
Observed at:
Kingston Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 5:08 PM EST Monday 5 December 2022

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:08 PM EST Monday 5 December 2022

Periods of rain or drizzle
Tue, 6 Dec
C43°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the morning. Temperature steady near 6. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle near midnight. Temperature steady near 6.
Showers
Wed, 7 Dec
C43°F
Showers. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 8 Dec
C37°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 9 Dec
C34°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 10 Dec
C36°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 11 Dec
C36°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max C.36°F. Min -7°C.19°F.
Sunrise:
7:25 EST
Sunset:
16:27 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
3.1 °C37.6 °F
Min:
-1.2 °C29.8 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: