†: Third Party Data: these observations come to Environment and Climate Change Canada from an outside agency. Environment and Climate Change Canada has no control over maintenance of the observing equipment and does not guarantee availability or quality of the data.
[empty] = not available
*: value not significant
This table displays weather elements available for this station.
Temperatures 2 hours and older are not highlighted as 'Hot or Cold spot'.
This is an automated product, generated using preliminary data.
Significant Weather Conditions
To highlight potentially dangerous weather conditions the following are displayed in bold characters:
- Funnel Cloud
- Freezing precipitation
- Heavy precipitation
- Any other weather condition, if the visibility is 1.0 km0.6 miles or less
In addition some weather elements are displayed in bold characters when they reach the following values:
- Hot: 30.0°C86°F and higher
- Cold: -30.0°C-22°F and lower
- Values of -35-31 and below
- Mean speed of 60 km/h37 mph or more
- Gust speed of 90 km/h56 mph or more
- 1.0 km0.6 miles or less along with the weather conditions