Have you tried...
- Weather Site Map to find a specific weather information page?
- Climate data and information site for past weather information?
- Data Services page for ATOM feeds, WeatherLink and Twitter?
- Reporting Severe Weather page to report signs of severe or unusual weather?
- Weather One-on-One (telephone consultation service) for immediate assistance?
- Environment Canada's website for more information about our programs?
- the Weather Terms and conditions page for information on using weather data such as RSS and the Weatherlink application?
If you cannot find the information you are looking for on any of the pages referred to above, please fill in the following feedback form or contact our office.
If you have difficulty with the following form, you can use any of our other service channels to contact us.
Personal Information Collection Statement
All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the Privacy Act. This means that you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information. You will be asked for your consent where appropriate.
- National Inquiry Response Team
Meteorological Service of Canada, Environment and Climate Change Canada
351 St-Joseph Blvd
What we are doing
- Date modified: