Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 11:13 AM EST 22 November 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots veering to westerly 20 to 25 early this afternoon except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming westerly 15 to 25 this evening then increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Thursday afternoon.
Showers and mist changing to flurries early this afternoon and ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist and 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near plus 2 today. Low tonight minus 5. High Thursday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 11:13 AM EST 22 November 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 November 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: