Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 10:34 PM EDT 04 June 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots Monday morning and to northeast 15 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 June 2023
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less this evening then building to 1 to 2 Monday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Wednesday Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:43 PM EDT 04 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 June 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
to Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday weakening ridge located from Labrador Sea
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight flat low located over northern Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday flat low located from Sept-Îles to Montréal.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: