Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 11:16 PM EST 16 November 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 after midnight then backing to southwest 15 to 20 early Sunday morning.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 16 November 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4555N 6155W to 4840N 6045W
to Quebec near 5125N 5735W. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 11:16 PM EST 16 November 2019
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 November 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 985 mb located over Labrador Coast.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 977 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1038 mb located north of Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1030 mb located over New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: