Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 May 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 10 to 15 this morning then becoming variable 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind variable 10 to 15 Friday.
Periods of rain beginning this afternoon and ending Friday morning. Fog patches forming near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 May 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over southern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 998 mb located over northern New
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: