Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 10:51 AM EST 26 February 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 this evening then diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 early Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
Snow Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 14 rising to plus 1 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 February 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4615N 6000W to 4710N 6015W
to 4700N 6105W to 4935N 6130W to 4950N 5820W to 4810N 5935W to 4725N
5920W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea ice west then north then
east of the ice edge.
1 tenth grey-white ice except 9 tenths grey-white ice along the
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:51 AM EST 26 February 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 February 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located over Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located over Saguenay River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: