Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots this afternoon then backing to southerly 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind increasing to northwesterly 25 to 35 Friday evening.
Snow Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 20 November 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4550N 6155W to 4840N 6045W
to Quebec near 5125N 5735W. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 November 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Québec city
then to Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located from Labrador Sea to Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1001 mb located south
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 987 mb located over the Gulf of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: