Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 10:14 PM EDT 01 October 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light Sunday morning.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 October 2022
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 01 October 2022
Monday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 in the morning.
Tuesday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late in the day.
Wednesday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:14 PM EDT 01 October 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 October 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: