Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 April 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light Wednesday morning.
Chance of showers beginning early Wednesday afternoon changing to rain Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4545N 6005W to 4550N
5850W to 4840N 6115W to 5010N 5845W to 4755N 5940W to 4650N 5840W to
Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 April 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge from high located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 1007 mb located south of the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1005 mb located over New England.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Montréal.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: