Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 09:28 AM EST 15 November 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming south 15 late this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Friday.
Snow beginning early Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 8 rising to minus 1 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 15 November 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4640N 6445W to to
New Brunswick near 4735N 6450W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4740N 6535W to
4755N 6540W to 4805N 6610W to New Brunswick near 4805N 6545W. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 November 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: