Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:16 PM EDT 22 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 5:00 a.m. EDT Saturday quasi-stationary trough located from
the Strait of Belle Isle to Sept-Îles then to Lake Superior.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located southwest of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1004 mb located southwest of Lake
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1016 mb located southeast of Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1021 mb located southeast
of Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: