Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers this evening. Showers Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 28 September 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today deepening low 1006 mb located over the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 982 mb located near Hudson Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located over the Midwestern
states extending southwestward.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: