Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 06:22 PM EDT 23 May 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early Thursday morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Thursday. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Rain beginning Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 May 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today warm front located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday warm front located over Saguenay River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: