Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots except west 30 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming southwest 15 early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early Friday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Friday afternoon then diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday evening.
Scattered showers Friday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
central Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: