Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 10:51 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 knots becoming northeast 15 Thursday evening.
Risk of thunderstorms Thursday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Friday Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1025 mb located off
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday building low 1012 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1010 mb located over New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: