Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 09 December 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 20 knots increasing to northerly 20 to 30 this afternoon. Wind northerly 20 to 30 tonight and Saturday.
Risk of freezing spray tonight and Saturday.
Temperatures minus 5 falling to minus 11 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 9 December 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 9 December 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1032 mb located over Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1047 mb located over Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: