Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 November 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots backing to northwest 15 to 25 early this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Snow ending this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 9 Tuesday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 27 November 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 November 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 990 mb located over southern Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 982 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: