Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 October 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early this morning and to southwest 25 to 30 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Sunday and to light Sunday evening.
Showers Sunday evening.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 4 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 October 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EST Sunday low located north of Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: