Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 October 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeasterly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early this morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind becoming west 15 Monday afternoon.
Rain ending near midnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 17 October 2021
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 October 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
At 5:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: