Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 November 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 25 late this afternoon then backing to west 15 to 20 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
Showers beginning early this morning changing to flurries this afternoon and ending late this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 6. High Thursday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 November 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: