Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then becoming northeast 15 this evening. Wind northeast 15 Sunday.
Fog banks dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5125N 5740W to Newfoundland near
5045N 5705W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1023 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1030 mb located over western Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday approaching trough located over James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: