West Scotian Slope
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 15 July 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeasterly 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind northeasterly 15 to 20 tonight and Thursday.
Showers ending overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 14 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5305W to 5055N 4735W to 5445N 4850W to 6030N 5930W to 6115N
5830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5840W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 15 July 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Grand Banks to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located south of the Marine
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Labrador.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located over the Maritimes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: