Issued 08:00 PM ADT 14 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwesterly 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight. Wind light Monday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 14 August 2022
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less early Monday morning.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 14 August 2022
Tuesday Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots.
Thursday Wind southwest 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 14 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5150N 4820W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 5850N
5550W to 5945N 5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5842W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 14 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1010 mb located northeast of
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing low 1011 mb located over the
northeastern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday building ridge located from Quebec to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: