Issued 10:00 AM NDT 29 September 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming west 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5030N 5100W to 5400N 5100W to 5915N 5700W to 5955N
5120W to 5810N 4650W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 29 September 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over Belle Isle Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located south
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: