Issued 10:00 AM NST 07 December 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots veering to southeast 20 this evening. Wind southeast 20 Thursday.
Fog patches forming this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 7 December 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:32 PM EST 6 December 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5300N 5553W to 5300N 5400W to 5400N 5300W to 5815N 5515W to
6000N 5300W to 5800N 4620W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NST 7 December 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. NST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: