Issued 10:00 AM NDT 20 July 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots today tonight and Saturday.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 20 July 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 20 July 2018
Sunday Wind south 15 knots.
Monday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4615W to 4800N 4515W to 5230N 4800W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5045N 5901W to Newfoundland near 5007N 5740W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 20 July 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today dissipating trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today low 1020 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight weakening low 1021 mb located over the
southwestern Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight approaching ridge located over Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: