Issued 10:00 AM NDT 19 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 15 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Showers and fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 18 October 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5200N 5550W to 5100N 5430W to 5100N 5100W to 5300N 4930W to
5615N 5100W to 5700N 5500W to 6100N 5900W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N
5000W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 19 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located from the Maritimes to Funk
By 3:30 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday approaching low 1013 mb located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: