Issued 08:00 PM NDT 01 October 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 20 knots veering to northwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to northwest 20 Sunday afternoon.
Scattered showers Sunday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 1 October 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
5033N 5616W to 5030N 4830W to 5200N 4800W to 5600N 5100W to 5845N
5545W to 6010N 5210W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 1 October 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing ridge located south of the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over the East Coast of
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Sunday departing trough located southeast of the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: