Issued 03:30 PM NDT 26 September 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 25 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 September 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5206N 5544W to 5230N 4900W to 5330N 4815W to 5530N 5200W to
5700N 5500W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 26 September 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today low 990 mb located southeast of Labrador Sea.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing low 995 mb located east of the
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over central Labrador.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Sunday departing ridge located east of Funk
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:18 PM NDT 26 September 2020 A low pressure system located southeast of the East Labrador Sea will
drift out to sea tonight. Strong to gale force westerlies will
diminish over northern waters this evening as a ridge builds into the
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Belle Isle Bank.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: