Issued 08:00 PM NDT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming east 10 to 15 Friday morning then backing to northeast 20 Friday evening.
Showers and fog patches Friday late in the day.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 Friday evening.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 01 June 2023
Saturday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Monday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 1 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5359W to 4610N 5300W to 4650N 4700W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5745N 5250W to 5935N 4840W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 1 June 2023 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Newfoundland.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Friday dissipating ridge located over eastern
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary low 1004 mb located east
of the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: