Issued 08:00 PM NDT 25 September 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 15 knots backing to northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then veering to northeast 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 25 September 2023
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 25 September 2023
Wednesday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light in the morning then increasing to west 15 to 20 late in the day.
Thursday Wind west 15 to 20 knots.
Friday Wind west 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 July 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 25 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5100N 5100W to 5400N 5100W to 5915N 5700W to 5955N
5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 25 September 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
the southern Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: