Issued 08:00 PM NDT 24 June 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 15 to 20 late this evening. Wind south 15 to 20 Saturday.
Showers Saturday late in the day. Fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 June 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5347N 5628W to 5438N 5604W to
5619N 5908W to 5802N 5858W then northeastward. Sea ice north then
west of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 24 June 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4649N 5304W to 4900N 4700W to 5200N 4700W to 5705N 5215W to 5635N
4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6038W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5814W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 24 June 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary high 1038 mb located
southeast of the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank - eastern half
- LaHave Bank - western half
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - eastern half
- West Scotian Slope - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: