Issued 03:00 AM NDT 17 July 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 15 this morning. Wind southwest 15 tonight and Wednesday.
Showers ending near noon with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers beginning overnight. Fog.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 16 July 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5755N 6215W to 5830N 6105W
then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 16 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5242W to 4715N 4715W to 4800N 4615W to 5230N 4830W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5055N 5859W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 17 July 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today low 1011 mb located over Banquereau.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over the Northeast Coast
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday approaching trough located over the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: