Issued 03:00 AM NDT 28 September 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 25 this afternoon then backing to south 15 to 20 Wednesday morning. Wind backing to southeast 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Wednesday. Fog patches forming Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 27 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5145N 5624W to 5145N 5415W to 5430N 5245W to 5515N 5245W to
5800N 5700W to 6005N 5820W to 6035N 5400W to 5935N 5240W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 28 September 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Belle Isle Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight weakening trough located north of the
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today trough located near Anticosti Island.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday trough located over Belle Isle Bank.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: