Issued 08:00 PM NDT 01 June 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 25 knots with gusts to 35 along the coast Tuesday.
Showers and fog banks.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 01 June 2020
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 2 to 3 metres building to 3 to 4 late overnight.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 01 June 2020
Wednesday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southeast 25 to 35 in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind south 35 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 1 June 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 1 June 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5225N 5540W to 5345N 5530W to
5500N 5700W to 5530N 5630W to 5800N 5830W then northward. Sea ice
west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:55 PM EDT 1 June 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4540N 5310W to 4425N 4735W to 4430N 4530W to 4640N
4405W to 4925N 4425W to 5500N 5000W to 6015N 5830W to 6220N 5700W to
5820N 5030W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5015N 6033W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5826W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 1 June 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 1006 mb located southwest of the
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday low 1000 mb located over southwestern
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday trough from 1000 mb low located over the
southwestern Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located east of
the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank - eastern half
- LaHave Bank - western half
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: