Issued 10:00 AM NDT 21 July 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 late overnight. Wind southwest 15 Sunday.
Showers and fog banks beginning this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5915N 6325W to 6000N 6210W
then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4600W to 4800N 4445W to 4845N 4445W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5116N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5036N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over Banquereau.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Sunday ridge located east of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank - eastern half
- LaHave Bank - western half
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - eastern half
- West Scotian Slope - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: