Sable - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 September 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning then veering to west 15 early Wednesday evening.
Showers ending near noon Wednesday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 27 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4835N 5300W to 5230N 4745W to 5430N 4800W to 5615N 5000W to 5845N
5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near 4950N 5750W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 September 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the central Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Newfoundland to
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching ridge located over Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: