Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 October 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots increasing to east 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to variable 15 near noon Sunday. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Showers changing to rain early this morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 October 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today deepening low located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low located near James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: