Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 12:25 PM EST 21 November 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots backing to south 15 to 25 this afternoon then diminishing to southeasterly 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
Rain beginning near noon Wednesday changing to snow Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today plus 1. Temperatures rising to plus 4 Wednesday morning then falling to zero Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 November 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: