Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 April 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind diminishing to light Sunday afternoon.
Showers Sunday evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 April 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4550N 6005W to 4545N 5900W
to 4725N 5900W to Newfoundland near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 April 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Pointe-des-Monts to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: