Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then becoming light Tuesday evening.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Tuesday. Fog patches forming this afternoon and dissipating near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 September 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over eastern Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1008 mb located north of Montréal.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: