Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 05 July 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 20 early this morning then becoming easterly 15 early this evening. Wind easterly 10 to 15 Monday.
Showers today tonight and Monday morning. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 5 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located near Saguenay River.
By midnight EDT Monday low located near Nova Scotia.
At noon EDT Monday ridge located on a line east-west over the
Strait of Belle Isle.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: