Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 06:10 PM EST 28 November 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 25 to 35 knots becoming northwest 20 to 30 near midnight then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Risk of freezing spray Tuesday morning.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 6 Tuesday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 28 November 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 6:10 PM EST 28 November 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 November 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low 981 mb located south of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Hudson Strait to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: