Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northerly 10 to 20 knots becoming southwest 10 to 20 near noon. Wind southwest 10 to 20 tonight and Saturday.
Periods of rain ending this evening. Risk of thunderstorms early this morning. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over Chaleur Bay.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1007 mb located over the
Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located over the western Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: