Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Monday morning.
Showers ending near noon. Showers Monday evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 September 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday departing low 999 mb located over Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday deepening low 1006 mb located south of
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1002 mb located over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: