Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 November 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots becoming light near noon then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 this evening. Wind backing to west 25 to 30 near noon Thursday then diminishing to west 20 Thursday evening.
Rain beginning late this morning changing to snow late this afternoon and ending after midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 4 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 November 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: