Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 10:37 PM EDT 21 May 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind veering to westerly 15 to 20 early Tuesday evening.
Rain beginning near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 May 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 May 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over James Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday high located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1013 mb located south of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1009 mb located near Gaspé.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: