Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 09:32 PM EDT 03 July 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeasterly 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms tonight. Wind becoming light early Saturday morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 late Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending Saturday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Saturday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 3 July 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located from
Pointe-des-Monts to New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located southwest of Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1009 mb located near New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: