Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 November 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 this evening. Wind veering to northwest 15 to 25 overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 25 Sunday.
Snow changing to showers early this morning and ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today plus 4. Low tonight zero. Temperatures falling to minus 4 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 November 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight warm front located on a line east-west
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday cold front located on a line north-south
over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: